HomeopathyTwenty questions answered
Many people today are confused about homeopathy, this website from the school of homeopathy, a leader in homeopathic education, addresses the need for better information, evidence and facts.
- How widespread is the use of homeopathy?
- What is homeopathy?
- What makes people want to try homeopathy?
- Does homeopathy help people to improve their health?
- What sort of people use homeopathy?
- Is homeopathic treatment currently available on the NHS?
- How much does it cost the NHS to provide homeopathy?
- Should the NHS fund homeopathic treatment?
- Does the NHS constitution allow patients a right of choice with regards their treatment?
- What are the implications if homeopathic medicines are cut from the NHS?
- What might be a way forward for the NHS?
- What is Evidence Based Practice?
- What about the Parliamentary evidence check and the Lancet review?
- Why don't we see more research into homeopathy?
- What is the best source of research into homeopathy?